The DR.M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology,
Belagavi belongs to
KLE Society, a society which has a legacy of 102 years in the field of Education and
is one of the largest education societies in the Asia continent. Established in the year
1979, KLE DR.MSSCET is a Self-financing, Non-Autonomous and an ISO 9001:2015
Certified Institution approved by AICTE, New Delhi and permanently Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi. All the Seven B. E. Courses (Civil, Mechanical, E & E, E & C, CSE, Chemical and Biomedical Engineering) are accredited
by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi. The Institution is recognized under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. The Institute conducts a full range of academic activities
in the field of Engineering and Management education covering research, teaching, training, consulting and intellectual infrastructure development. The Institute focuses on holistic development of students by a dopting the most innovative and creative dimension to impart quality education and employability skills
The department is established in the year 1986. This is one of the
premier departments in the college and is most preferred by the
The department is NBA accredited and has well qualified teaching faculty comprising of 04-Profs, 04-Assoc. Profs and 15-Asst.Profs.
Training the students for the state of the art technology is the main aim of the department.
To be the center of excellence for education and research in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
1) To achieve academic excellence by encouraging active student
2) To groom students with high moral and ethical standards.
3) To promote socially-relevant research & development activities.
4) To collaborate with institutions and industries for knowledge sharing, employability, and entrepreneurship.
5) To encourage life-long learning in developing innovative products and services
ICITEECT is dedicated to drive innovation in various fields
of Engineering. Participants will get an insight into current
research and development scenario, vital issues, challenges
and industry practices. Conference will bring together
Researchers, Academicians, Industry Experts and Students
on a common platform to share their ideas on recent trends
in Engineering during these unprecedented times.
Research work in the following areas are invited but not limited to:
01. Embedded system and IOT applications
02. Low power VLSI design
03. Mobile computing
04. Computers vision pattern recognition image processing
05. Automotive Electronics
06. Intelligent System
07. Machine learning algorithms and applications
08. Biomedical imaging systems
09. Power systems
11. Battery technology